Start Date: 8/12/2020 12:00 PM EDT
End Date: 8/12/2020 1:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Urban Libraries Council
Urban Libraries Council
Join peers for this important conversation about:
- Standardizing and improving the quality of video content and programming.
- Packaging/bagging/branding pickup items and responding to customer concerns about packaging materials.
- Messaging and policies related to potential staff exposures to COVID-19.
- Coordinating with schools as they prepare to reopen with blended learning models.
- Anti-racism messaging, programs and resource curation.
- Rebranding campaigns and strategies.
Please be sure to mark your calendar and RSVP today! A summary of this call and any documents shared during the discussion will be added to the ULC Knowledge Center.