Start Date: 7/1/2020 12:00 PM EDT
End Date: 7/1/2020 1:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Urban Libraries Council
Urban Libraries Council
Join peers for this important conversation about:
- Facebook advertising challenges.
- Developing, curating and sharing anti-racism resources and programs.
- Summer learning programming, promotions and messaging.
- Challenges and experiences with curbside/sidewalk services, including signage approaches.
- Website redesign experiences and planning.
- Transitioning virtual and library-at-home programming as branches reopen services.
- Transitioning the presentation/focus of the library's COVID-19 resources.
Please be sure to mark your calendar and RSVP today! A summary of this call and any documents shared during the discussion will be added to the ULC Knowledge Center.