Start Date: 10/7/2020 12:00 PM EDT
End Date: 10/7/2020 1:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Urban Libraries Council
Urban Libraries Council
Join peers for this important conversation!
Discussion topics will include:
- Planning for COVID-19 "second wave" messaging and activities
- Back-to-school messaging and partnerships
- Reaching and engaging residents who lack digital access
- Updates on COVID-19 community/staff story archives and storytelling
- Aligning and supplementing digital library programming with physical materials/handouts
Please be sure to mark your calendar and RSVP today! A summary of this call and any documents shared during the discussion will be added to the ULC Knowledge Center.